In today’s world of e-commerce, there is a demand among online consumers that requires businesses to provide a degree of transparency. This transparency translates to a level of trust that enables consumers the desire to make purchases and become subscribers. One great way to build this trust and give build your brand desirability is to enable comment/discussion boards on your business websites. Why? Nearly 90% of consumers read online comments.
When consumers are looking for a new product or service, they are looking for something that is reliable and has a proven track record of success for other people. What better way to get this information than from the voices of people using or who have previously used the product? You want to see what real people are saying and commenting about.
There are other benefits of having a commenting feature on your website. Here are eight reasons why allowing subscribers to comment builds a strong, relatable brand presence:
8 Reasons Why Your Video Website Should Have a Discussion and Comment Section
- Allows real people to give their testimonials in their own words on their terms. This builds a sense of authenticity for your brand that people can trust. People that can trust your brand will become lifelong subscribers.
- Provides instant answers to questions that subscribers may have which will enable a sense of community that adds value to your service.
- Reduces subcription churn, helping create more business. If people have any questions or feedback, they’ll definitely be coming back to visit your website to follow up. Who doesn’t want visitors to keep returning to their site?
- Generates fresh user content that can push higher search engine exposure for your site. New comments equals fresh content. This will keep subscribers engaged.
- Acquires new customers, especially those who are in the initial stage of pre-purchasing. Allowing real customers give their personal experience feedback builds a confidence for your brand.
- Great market research tool to improve your business. It gives you an extra look at what your current subscribers are saying and what new subscribers are looking for.
- Allows you to interact directly with your clients and gain feedback. This not only builds a sense of community but it allows you as the business owner to become personable with your subscribers who are buying specifically from you.
- Adds another platform to announce and post updates for your die hard clients.
Communication is key. Businesses that harness the capability to allow subscribers to interact, share and give feedback will reap the benefits of expanding and enhancing their brand. For more weekly tips on creating and maintaining a sucessful online business, subscribe to our email list.