Are you unsure if you’re optimizing your Facebook account for your Video On Demand (VOD) business? Well, we’ve got you covered with all the answers! Facebook is an effective outlet to organically grow your audience and boost conversions. Below, dive into our simple tips to help support your VOD service with your Facebook business page.
Optimize Your Facebook Channel for Your VOD Business
Choose a profile picture that is a strong representation of your brand. It could be as simple as your logo, a professional headshot showing those pearly whites, or a shot including the star of your business. This image shouldn’t change because it will help viewers recognize your brand.
When choosing your cover photo, pick an engaging image that sparks interest or has a call-to-action. Promote a new video release or a discount to take advantage of. This image can change from time to time, depending on what you’re promoting.
Try doing a cover video! This is a great way to attract customers and drive them to explore your page.
Think of this section as your 10-15 second business introduction or elevator pitch. Answer the following questions and you’ll have an effective About Bio under your belt. “What makes your VOD business unique? How much has your business grown? Who are you targeting? What solution do you provide?”
Post Videos & Pictures
Not only should you post pictures, but videos too. After all, you’re running a video business here! It’s easy for people to scroll past posts without a visually captivating graphic or video. Pictures and videos capture attention right away and are more likely to spark interest with leads.
Post once a day or about 5 times per week with a video or picture. 80% of your posts should be about sharing your knowledge, voice, and status in the copy. The other 20% should include a call-to-action in the post. Call out your VOD service to subscribe to or have viewers tag a friend to share your post with.
Remember, it’s important to produce high-quality photos and videos! The first thing people will look at is the creative and then read the copy of the post. Your viewers will not engage with lackluster images or videos.
Build a Community (Facebook Group)
Create a private Facebook group that is exclusively available to customers who have purchased a subscription with your VOD service. This is a great way to grow a community for your subscribers and build a trustworthy relationship with each of them. Share events, new video releases, and upcoming plans to spark up conversation with your most loyal followers.
Instagram is also a great place to build digital relationships. Read up on how to use your IG to support your VOD business here!
Be sure you’re monitoring this channel and engaging with posts and comments. Items that go unanswered will not foster a lasting relationship with your subscribers.
Facebook ads is another tactic you can use to boost up awareness and grow your audience. Get your ads account set up and start testing audiences. This will allow your Facebook pixel the time it needs to learn who the best demographics are to target.
During high-traffic seasons, set up a remarketing ad to target people who landed on your website. This keeps your business at the top of their mind and provides another opportunity for them to convert.
Of course, it can be discouraging if you see your ads not perform as well as expected. When creating a Facebook ad it’s vital to create inspiring assets (i.e. copy, image(s), video, landing page, email campaign) and think about the budget you have available. Each of these items will ultimately drive up the conversion force.
Have any questions for us? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a comment below!